We all need to treat our livers with a bit of TLC after the Christmas indulgences. Here are a few tips: The liver is a complex organ that plays a key role in most metabolic processes, especially detoxification. The liver is...Read More
Tag: Balancing Blood Sugars
My passion for health and nutrition began as a teenager. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer when I was 12 years of age. This diagnosis prompted her to explore alternative ways to help her body heal, with a particular focus on nutrition.
Book a consultation or speaking engagement.
+353 21 2348210
+353 87 9917535
- The Conversation That Needs to Happen about Mental Health and Wellbeing
- From Rock Bottom to Where I am Today
- Bulletproof Breakfasts
- Unexpected Breakfast Advice
- Shaking Things Up with Food and Movement
- Swimming in the Sea and the Amazing Health Benefits
- Are we there yet?
- The 4 Most Important Steps to a Healthy Digestive System
- The 4 Key Factors Influencing Your Digestive Health
- Why You Won’t Find Before and After Pictures On My Website