In this video, I explain why I feel it is vital that we look at the many reasons for depression...Read More
I was recently reminded of the wonderful benefits of swimming in the ocean. I’m very fortunate to live in West Cork, only a mile from a beach, so I’ve set myself a challenge to go for a “no-wetsuit” swim...Read More
In my last post, I explained why unfortunately it is very common for people to have digestive...Read More
I see a lot of clients in my practice with digestive issues ranging from bloating, acid reflux,...Read More
It’s said a picture is worth a thousand words. When companies try to sell us a weight loss...Read More
Let me explain… Since I was a teenager, I have had a yearning to learn about all things health....Read More
We are bombarded with information on what to eat and what not to eat. This information can often...Read More
My passion for health and nutrition began as a teenager. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer when I was 12 years of age. This diagnosis prompted her to explore alternative ways to help her body heal, with a particular focus on nutrition.
Book a consultation or speaking engagement.
+353 21 2348210
+353 87 9917535
- The Conversation That Needs to Happen about Mental Health and Wellbeing
- From Rock Bottom to Where I am Today
- Bulletproof Breakfasts
- Unexpected Breakfast Advice
- Shaking Things Up with Food and Movement
- Swimming in the Sea and the Amazing Health Benefits
- Are we there yet?
- The 4 Most Important Steps to a Healthy Digestive System
- The 4 Key Factors Influencing Your Digestive Health
- Why You Won’t Find Before and After Pictures On My Website