For further information on Bulletproof Coffee, visit Dave Asprey’s Bulletproof Blog.Read More
As a Nutritionist in Cork, Alison offers a fresh perspective on nutrition and lifestyle
I was recently reminded of the wonderful benefits of swimming in the ocean. I’m very fortunate to live in West Cork, only a mile from a beach, so I’ve set myself a challenge to go for a “no-wetsuit” swim...Read More
In my last post, I explained why unfortunately it is very common for people to have digestive...Read More
My Latest Health and Wellbeing Videos
For further information on Bulletproof Coffee, visit Dave Asprey’s Bulletproof Blog.
Do you struggle to fit in breakfast in the morning or grab something quickly while running out the door? Here’s a video with some advice that might surprise you..
Summer is a great time to change things up around food and movement – and to have some fun! Here is a video I recorded discussing just that..
I was recently reminded of the wonderful benefits of swimming in the ocean. I’m very fortunate to live in West Cork, only a mile from a beach, so I’ve set myself a challenge to go for a “no-wetsuit” swim...
My passion for health and nutrition began as a teenager. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer when I was 12 years of age. This diagnosis prompted her to explore alternative ways to help her body heal, with a particular focus on nutrition.
Book a consultation or speaking engagement.
+353 87 991 7535
- Bulletproof Breakfasts
- Unexpected Breakfast Advice
- Shaking Things Up with Food and Movement
- Swimming in the Sea and the Amazing Health Benefits
- Are we there yet?
- The 4 Most Important Steps to a Healthy Digestive System
- The 4 Key Factors Influencing Your Digestive Health
- Why You Won’t Find Before and After Pictures On My Website
- I am a Nutritionist and I’m Tired of Hearing Nutritional Advice
- An Unexpected Food Challenge